Formed in 1964, the Minnesota Concrete & Masonry Contractors Association is a nonprofit trade association comprised of over one hundred concrete and masonry contractors and related companies doing business in Minnesota.
Our objectives are to:
- Develop and stimulate business opportunities
- Create public awareness of the advantages of industry products and services
- Promote masonry and concrete to design professionals
- Coordinate efforts to improve conditions within industry
- Promote and encourage cooperation with other affiliated trade associations
- Represent contractor member interests in collective bargaining
Our association is made up of the state’s finest producers and installers of quality concrete and masonry work. Our members offer the expertise and top-shelf craftsmanship to construct anything from a convenience store remodeling project to a 60 story high-rise.