Are you searching for the best CONCRETE and MASONRY contractors in the State of Minnesota? Look no further!
Become a member of MC&MCA today! Be counted among the finest in the state and region!
MC&MCA now offers the convenient option to pay online! Click on the link below to select your membership category.
What does being an MC&MCA member do for you? What is the value of MC&MCA?
● MC&MCA represents contractor member interests in collective bargaining with the masonry and concrete construction unions to negotiate the most competitive wage rates.
● MC&MCA provides management representation on the labor fringe funds and apprenticeship committees in order to best manage both employees’ and management’s financial contributions.
● MC&MCA conducts a full-time marketing program designed to recapture and grow masonry market share in the Midwest region. Presentations promoting our services and products are given to architects, owners, developers and general contractors and we organize the ‘Masonry Street’ at the annual AIA Minnesota Conference on Architecture.
● MC&MCA’s regular membership meetings provide great opportunities to cultivate valuable business relationships where general contractors have the opportunity to network with concrete and masonry contractors, and all contractors the opportunity to network with suppliers and producers. Other networking events include the annual golf tournament and bird hunt, Excellence Awards banquet and annual meeting.
● Training and educational opportunities are developed and made available for our members. Education focuses on diverse issues such as industry knowledge, new business trends, safety issues, legal issues, affirmative action and equal opportunity employment.
● The annual MC&MCA Directory and Buyers Guide lists all MC&MCA members and allied industry friends and is a popular and valuable industry resource.
● MC&MCA uses social media and online resources such as our website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which feature industry information, increases networking, highlights the Excellence Awards winning projects, and lists all MC&MCA members. All of which makes information regularly available while promoting both concrete and masonry to end users.
● MC&MCA researches competitive rates for services such as workers compensation insurance, health insurance, business, retirement and estate planning available to members through our allied businesses.